With Keto Gochujang Substitute Sauce
- 24 chicken wings, drumettes and wingettes
- 3 tablespoons Tamari or sauce sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon of #keto friendly neutral oil
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced for marinade
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 pounds party wings
- 3 tablespoons #Keto gochujang substitute
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- 2 green onions sliced diagonally, for garnish
- To make the marinade – Combine the Tamari sauce, 1 tbsp sesame oil, keto friendly neutral oil , Sriracha, green onions, garlic and ginger in a large bowl. Add chicken wings and toss. Marinate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- To make the sauce – Combine #keto Gochujang substitute, rice wine vinegar, 1 tbsp sesame oil and sugar free maple syrup in a medium bowl.
- To grill: Prepare charcoal grill for medium heat (about 350 degrees).
- Remove wings from marinade, pat dry, and grill, covered and turning occasionally, until golden brown and crisp, 25 minutes.
- Brush the wings with the sauce the last 2 minutes of grilling.
Note: Instead of making Keto Gochujang Substitute you could probably just use G Hugh’s Sugar Free BBQ sauce. Add Tamari, sesame oil a little rice vinegar and Organic White Miso.