Less than one third of Americans are capable of maintaining a healthy body weight.
Have you ever walked into a health food store and wondered just what makes your favorite IsaLean® Shake far superior to those other generic, over-the-counter shake brands? We’ve done the leg work for you to demonstrate the high-quality that comes in each and every IsaLean Shake.
Here are five ways your IsaLean Shake outweighs those other brands:
- Whey protein: Formulated with the highest quality of undenatured whey and milk protein from New Zealand grass-fed cows, each protein-packed scoop helps promote a stronger, leaner body. Plus, the cysteine found in whey protein helps support levels of glutathione, the body’s most important antioxidant and detoxifier, which is needed to fend off oxidative stress you experience because of your environment.
- Olive oil: Boasting a bevy of additional health benefits, this ingredient’s main role is to supply you with a healthy dose of monounsaturated fat that’s good for your heart.
- Flax seed: Packed with good-for-you fiber and essential omega-3 fatty acids, flax seed packs a one-two punch by filling you up and keeping you feeling fuller longer.
- Natural fructose: Because of its low-glycemic profile, this natural sweetener gives your go-to shake its delicious taste without spiking your blood sugar. What’s more, when amounts equivalent to what’s found in fruit are taken in, it’s easy on your waistline. (More of the science that confirms why natural fructose isn’t the enemy).
- Enzymes: This not-so-talked-about ingredient is just the spark you need to help with easier, healthier digestion. And, did you know that 70 percent of all diseases and illnesses start in the gut? A healthy gut is the starting point for overall superior health!
Remember, Isagenix is committed to providing no-compromise products that harness the power of only the best ingredients available. IsaLean Shake is no exception! Made from only the best ingredients, this high-quality product contains no partially hydrogenated oils or artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.